Thursday 10 December 2020

You can't make this up?

The hospital phoned me earlier to tell me my physio appointment had been made, but(due to covid) we will need to call you before you attend the hospital.

Can I ask exactly what the covid call is about?

We will need to know if you have any symptons, or if you have been in contact with anyone etc?

And if I refuse?

If I refuse to take the call, or refuse to answer questions, I will be refused treatment. Do you get it yet? This is just the start. Next you will not be able to fly without the vaccine, you will be refused entry into certain places without proof you are stupid...Sorry, without proof you have had the vax.

The killer vax I call it, and as of today, the death rate has gone to over 100 according to my sources. My sources are front line health care professionals.
Before you ask me for evidence, ask a newsreader why they never say died of covid 19? They say tested positive in the last 28 days, they then fail to say, could have been run over by a lorry, but we can call it covid.1930s germany all over.
It's all about control.

No comments:

Post a Comment