Thursday 10 December 2020

A million opinions.

Where do you stand? Who do you believe? Who can we trust?I'm not sure, are you? A miriad of polarized opinions.We have everyone telling us what to do. When do we have a chance to decide our own future?

Celebs,MPs,newsreaders, they all influence us. When do we get a chance? We are all labled, and we are all under the spotlight like never before. Every jesture, look,glance,smirke,guffo can be overANAL ized, and made to look stupid. We are allowed an opinion, until it goes against the MSM.................We all want to fit in, but fart in a lift! You are a dead man.We look for conflict, and always will. We ignore poverty, starvation,peadophillia,hate,racism,homaphobia,you name it.

When will we learn?



It's not what you think.

I use'ed to have go to films. Sat at home, bored,pissed off........I know, chuck Big on,Casablanka,Star wars,The green mile? Now I'm can't watch a Tom Hanks film, so my options have halfed.The alegations against him have taken there toll on my film watching.
Got a really bad headache the other day and as I don't take pills, I brushed through the horrific headache like a lion. It was then pointed out the rapid 5G installations in my area.Where the fec is my tin foil hat when i need the fecer?
Planted a rose tree in the summer, followed instructions to the letter, still no roses? I blame the chem trails, they are at it 24/7. I always thought is was exaust fumes, but now I'm told we're being sprayed......with chemicals.
Been around the world I I I I have, not circumnavigated, but around.Never noticed much but land. Now I'm informed the earth is flat?I could go for that, but all my other beliefes would be flushed down the swanny.

I honestly do not believe the Government have our best interests at heart. They are in this for the power and the money. Is it wrong? Yes! Can it be stopped? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment