Thursday 10 December 2020

Tiers become tears?

I could cry. After hearing the news we are staying in tier 3, it breaks my heart. The small businesses are cripled now, and their busiest time being taken away will finish most for good.
I chatted to council staff and police, and they doubt we will see any change on the 16th.
I have said all along the vurus is real, and now can confirm it's the seasonal flu, but rebranded.People can queue for the jab, that's their business, no matter how stupid I think it is,it's their choice.
Pubs can't survive,cafe's,salons and many other small businesses will fold.Can't remember the film, but Stallone says Taco Bell, is this the only eatery? Because they only need one restaurant in the future, with our choice taken away.Laugh all you want, I'm sick of being told what to do, when to do it and even who I can do it with.

It's all about control.

No comments:

Post a Comment