Thursday 3 December 2020

Back when I was a child.

I remember two brothers pulling up along side my new bike, and I knew what was coming. One way or another I would have to give up freedom,liberty. They were bullies, and they were jealous of my bike. They made me feel at ease at first, and worked out how far they could go. They had made their calculations, and decided that they would take the tassles..........but in a nice way.They went on to explain the tassles should have been removed by my parents, silly them lol.I had a feeling they were wrong, but went with it because I had little choice.I was still being bullied until age 16, and then I woke up. It feels like I'm being bullied now, and I'm helpless, but I will not stand for it. 

It comes down to making that stand, because we all know that it's at best a fraud. I stood alone against Boris and his brother, we need to take them on together and succeed. Please listen to your heart, that gut feeling is telling you things are not right. The more you pretend it's all okay, the more you go with the flow, the more you bring us all down.

It's all about control.

No comments:

Post a Comment