Saturday 5 December 2020

It's about give and take.

The know exactly how far they can push us, and we're no where near breaking point yet.They want it all, but will play the long game. I have no idea how deep this will go, but we're gonna have a merry xmas, one way or another, the tiers will be lowered everywhere.After they have treat us all, and we are thankful, they will announce red alert, you have just caused a surge in reported cases, or positive tests, so now we're gonna screw you again, and you will like it.

In ten years, we will be in 1984s Orwellian nightmare, but it will seem normal, they don't call it brainwashing for nothing.I know I'm on one, but something is suspect, nothing adds up.I don't even know what semantics are, but if we went into them, I'd quote statistics that tell us we are in big shit. We are giving our hearts and souls to one man, and it never worked with hitler.

We can all think for ourselves, we need no one to bully us.I can't help the blinkered, take the mask off and shout it from the roof tops, tell everyone you are awake.

Fact....more die of rattle snake bites than covid.

#justsayin

No comments:

Post a Comment