Wednesday 12 August 2020

To my long suffering friends and family.

I've made your toes curl, blood boil all my life. I'm that man who does not stand for BS, and open my mouth no matter who they are. All my real friends have seen me in action, and my family cringe. It's who I am, and I'll never change.The times we have been in a situation, and they know I will never back down, even if it means a fight,prison,or a fine.
Dad, just leave it.Ruts, lets just go somewhere else, Just let it go mate are words I have heard all my life.
I know elderly have died alone,I know the death rate have been twisted,I know the virus is a lie. So do you, because we all have that gut feeling. Do something about it,take the red pill now, or be part of the biggest scam in history.
Ask why petrol prices are going up, when the arabs can't give it away.
Ask why we are going into lockdown again.
Ask why Boris made them all sign the official secrets act.
Ask who wins?
Ask why pubs are open, and offlicences, but not health shops and gyms.
Ask why we should stay indoors, and keep out of the sun.
Ask yourself why the MSM all tell the same story.
Ask why so called conspiracy theorist keep getting banned.
Ask why information is being censored like never before.
Ask why 100's of celebs,royalty,bankers,millionaires have been accused of pedophillia, and done nothing about it.
Ask why pictures of dead and dying in the streets of wuhan were never questioned, and we all know now it was fake.

Ask anything you want,before its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment