Tuesday 2 March 2010

retro

global warming,my ass
by bigusdikus » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:40 pm

you know i dislike the thought of big brother, i hate to be pushed around, conned by the government, having stealth taxes imposed on me and my family.

the greatest con i foresee is global warming...
the facts

half (50%) of the worlds leading boffins think its cak
can't think of any more facts

what i do know is, in my life time i have experienced extreme weather. in the space of just 4 years, 77/81 i saw temperatures hit 100 degrees and 6 foot of snow. some of you will have already been brain washed, not me though. throughout history we have seen extremes for one reason or another, the ice age rings a bell. i just think its arrogant for the (insignificant) human race to think they could have any impact on this planet
i really believe we are being shafte

No comments:

Post a Comment