Sunday 29 November 2020

I was once labled.

A conspiracy theorist, but my views are changing,daily.I know they say the MSM are one sided, and they all share the same narrative, but what if they really are all honest human beings? I have been bombed out with detailed information stating the vaccine is impossible to make in 6 months, but they had been prepared for this. They knew one day it could happen, so they had one in place, which is fantastic forward thinking from our leaders, and lets face it, we put them in charge for this very reason.Our illustrious leaders, our great MPs have saved the day, and they deserve their pay rise. How foolish are other leaders across the world to even think of taking a pay cut? They should follow our lead for sure in this time of crisis. Our supreme leaders must feel the pinch as are we all, and the £89k basic needed a boost, after all, they have not had a pay raise all year, £3300 was enough, but maybe they deserve more?
Anyway, as for the stuff they spout.Don't know enough about 5G, so do not ever talk about it, because I'm no expert.The same applies to those sinister looking chem trails,flat earth and pizagate, but pull me on 9/11 or the moon"landings" and I'll argue my corner, I promise I'm sane x

No comments:

Post a Comment