Saturday 10 October 2020

What do you believe?

I have no idea what to believe anymore, there is too much fake news out there. From the moon landings, to 911, who really knows? What I do know, we are under constant attack from every angle, and we do not stand much chance.We all know, if we run in front of a car, we're pretty much gonna lose. If we drink acid, we are gonna suffer, jump off a bridge, you guested again, we are in trouble. We all know fire burns, we know oil tastes horrid,water gets you wet,we can't stair at the sun...We have mastered our senses, we know how to survive. 
The brain is more complex, and we are lightyears away from mastering its majesty.Meanwhile, our brain is bombarded 24/7 with computer algorhyms designed to manipulate our minds.Attack attack attack all day long by social media,the mainstream media and a million other forms of media we don't recognise yet.
You can not ever get away from it, they even know how to target a nomad with some strange media. They will influence in any way they find, and the complexities of our brains are receptive to anything new.What I'm trying to say is the brain is under attack, and even though our brains are able to make calculations a billion times more complex than any computer, we are fighting againts programes and algorhyms we can't compute.I have no idea that it may be possible, it could happen, I'm being made to write this. Who really knows what is true anymore?
All I see on my feed all day long, it's people who think like me, people who want the same thing. The virus is not as bad as they make it out? We should take our freedom back, etc etc etc. Very few dissagree with me, and it's very rare I block those who do not agree. Something is not right, just can't put my finger on it, but I will work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment