Thursday 27 August 2020

Would never imagined.

6 years ago, I was diagnosed with MS.It took a while to sink in, but after a few weeks, I got it. My neurosurgeon confirmed the legions on my brian were MS. From being invinceable, to nothing took some adjustment,from looking after my family, to needing their help was horrid.

I was offered all kinds of drugs on the NHS, but decided to self medicate.I tried all sorts,but after leaving physio today,I have been told I have made progress. Something they told me would never happen, I'm getting better. If you know me, you will have seen how my walking has gone worse. I have now tried CBD oil, and it has helped. I drink lots of water, not the tap water. I am using organic food more and more, and take several vitamins a day.

There is hope, and I suppose my attitiude helps. What I'm trying to say is, whatever you have, try the natural rout, and stop letting the big pharma poison you.They do not care for your health, they only want your wealth.These people are murderers, and have been killing us for decades.

I have been told for years, it's all down hill, you will get worse. They lied.

No comments:

Post a Comment