Monday 24 August 2020

Like lambs to the slaughter.

We never had a chance.I remember being led into a room at school, 2 minutes later, I walked out in tears.I was a child, and had no idea what was to come.I had just been vaccinated, and it was painful, I still have the scar on my arm.
We have adverts pushed into our brains all day long. I saw a van earlier with digital signs warning of the horrors of covid, saying wear a mask, stay safe,ask about the vaccine etc. The radio staions are full on, warning us to comply, billboards are everywhere,MSM are full on in favour of the government and push the rules all day.

It's no wonder people are afraid. And then, a small group decided to try and look from a different angle. What if, maybe they are wrong,could they have made a mistake? They looked for clues and found evidence we were being betrayed, but they got called liars, traitors, conspiracy theorists, truthers. That same small group has grown, and continues to claim new followers. People are waking, and nothing can stop us. I'm studying Magna Carta, and we have rights, rights you would never believe, but the powers that be try to hide them, make us think they know better.

I can't stop what is already heading towards civil war, but maybe you will look back and think, think for your self, and realise who is out for your best interests, and who wants to make you comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment