Sunday 25 July 2021

 It's begun to unravel.

There are different types of men, I'm the type who calls out the lies, and looks for the truth. Then there are the type who carry the lies on. One of my trolls even said man up, we are out of lockdown. My trolls are ill-informed, and clearly like taking orders. I guess they still live with their mums.
Even my trolls must be beginning to see through the shambles of deceit, god knows how these excuses for men dare show their faces in public. I've seen friends lose loved ones because of this BS virus, yet the trolls turn a blind eye, look the other way. This will never end, but at least I can hold my head up and say I did what I could....I did it for my family and close friends, and the rest can get what they deserve. I won't forget who miss treated me, who forced their BS on me, banned me, attacked me, barred me, looked the other way, crawled under their bridges, you people make me sick.
I understand you have been brainwashed into project fear, but it's all beginning to unfold, and you're still doing as you are told like good little boys. I would be ashamed if I was one of you, grow a pair, and before you come on here digging me, I'd rather you said it to my face like the men you once were, and women.

No comments:

Post a Comment