Thursday 17 December 2020

All I see are a bunch of people making rules.
Don't know them and never met them, but they are ruling my life.They are also killing small business, creating division, killing off the vulnerable,scaring the crap out of everyone with propaganda,making new laws.Even the deepest sleepers are waking up, so when will we take our lives back?The effect on our children is never going to leave them, they will be haunted forever.

I know some friends have claimed to have caught the virus, but it's just the flu, and some of you need to man up.Waisting the time of our NHS, you should be ashamed. One former mate rang today, he had been in ICU, and claimed it was touch and go.He did not like my prognosis, he hung up and spat his dummy out.I know he's had asthma most of his life, but he claimed it was covid, he's not the first. I am glad he survived the flu, he swore it was covid. If you're reading this, it's no wonder you're single you lying,attention seeking bell end.
The biggest hoax in the history of the world, and people are playing their part, not me.Things are going to go down hill for all of us until they ditch their masks,we will all suffer.There may be a point in our older generation using them, and that's okay. But the rest of you need to man up because you are doing the devils work. The more you comply, the sooner you die. I can see despair growing all over because they have us where they want, stopit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment