Thursday 12 November 2020

I see dead people.

I see people in cars, jogging,walking in a mask. Some can't wait toput their mask on, just to show they are complicit. they just want to fit in, and they will pay with their life, I can see the future, and it's a dark place. I have worked out the virus is a lie, and is less dangerousthan the common cold. The people in power have focused on a vaccine that is going to kill more than it saves. 
I get so frustrated when explaining to covidiots how mad they are, and why thye can't see the utter lies and deception. Went to try and get a market stall for the 2nd when we are out of house arrest, and the first thing they said was it will be the 3rd before we can open? Wtf? Why, the lockdown ends on the 2nd, but they could not wait to tell me it would be midnight which means the 3rd. These self proclaimed experts just can't wait to have their little power trip. Instead of doing the right thing, they want to hold every ounce of control.
Maskers will die first, they will suffer horrific deaths from oxygen depravation, and poisonous vaccinesIt really is, all about control.

No comments:

Post a Comment