Sunday 18 October 2020

Masks
Chatting to a masker yesterday— I ain’t got a clue wtf you’re going on about? Take it off you phleb. I actually felt guilty for not being able to understand.

I felt guilty ðŸ¤ª
75% of communications rely on expressions and body language. I could not tell if she was saying “would you like extra spit in your coffee “

Some wear masks with a swagger, and seem extremely proud to be doing their bit. There bit just happens to be ruining things for me and my fellow non maskers. It’s so funny how I was the one who felt guilty and they feel righteous.

You’re the same kind of people hitler would have promoted to chief grass.

How do you wear your mask?
Reluctantly?
Just for fashion?
With pride?
Do you look at normal people with a scowl,
Are you one of those assholes that tuts,
Are you ashamed to be a government bitch?
Are you embarrassed and ashamed of your compliance?
Maybe it’s time for you to man up?

I understand how they have created fear with their billions of our own taxpayers cash spent on advertising. When you realise that the non stop brainwashing is aimed at you it will be too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment