Saturday 12 September 2020

Jobsworth?
I'm just following orders.
Little hitlers.

The same people will say, just wear a mask, just have the vaccine, just do as they tell you,it's for your own good.
Was in Tesco earlier, and got some filthy looks, and yes, I was the only one with a pair of balls, and maskless.There was an old guy in front of me at the cash till, clearly struggling to breath, why the fec are we depriving our elderly of oxygen? I walked out of Tigges on the A59 the other week, as they attempted to temp check on entry. I said that's money you will never see again, your loss. Tackled by security in the mall as to why I was maskless, and not following the arrows, I told them that if they continued to turn customers away, they would be out of a job by xmas.The annoucement on the tannoy system says face masks are now compulsary? Since when did my council make the law?Security at BRH attempted to make me wear a mask, and tried to make me use main entrance?

All the time, filthy little ass wipes, who have never been in charge of a tin of beans,are using this fake virus as a power trip. Do as we say, or we will tell on you. Some wear their masks because of pure fear, and horrific media brainwashing.If they miss the news, there is radio,soap ops,magazines,papers all forcing the same story on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment