Tuesday 15 September 2020

Carry on wearing your mask.

How much proof do you need? It's all around us. Some of you deserve all you get, but I'm trying to protect my family. Been given more evidence today it's a cull, but I honestly fear it's too late. If you think they way we are being treated, and the way our children are being abused is okay, don't just ignore me, don't just unfollow me, block me, I can't save you.

Told someone directly earlier, you are being readied for death, and so are your children, and she shook her head and tutted. Even overwhelming proof is no longer enough.In 5/10 or maybe 20 years, will you be able to look your kids in the face and say I stood up,I was counted, I said no to their lies.By then it will be too late for most, but I am doing what I can.

#MAKE NO MISTAKE, THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR CHILDREN.

No comments:

Post a Comment