Monday 3 August 2020

It makes my eyes bleed, and my ears ring.

That's just a couple of minutes of MSM poison. They tell us what the Government want us to do, sometimes hours, sometimes days before the announcement.We are all ready and waiting for them to give us our orders. The second wave has been telegraphed for ages now, so it is coming,testing to be mandatory,vaccination is to be made law.The terror projected from the media is clearly doing its job from what I see. Maskers in cars alone, sat at bus stops alone, walking in the park, cyclists, joggers,and worst of of, children being made to wear them?Have you any idea how stupid this looks, and how dangerous these masks really are. 
Laws are being legislated everyday, and more of our freedoms taken away. They are making up a virus, they are telling lies. At first I thought it may be real, but now I know it's just a bad flu. The NHS is finished, and private medicare is on it's way, but only if you can afford it.
My new FB ban is in place, I think I wrote the word covid twice, and they hate me promoting Take the Red Pill Tshirts, and will do anything to stop people saying no, enough. It will be too late for most, but more wake up, more spread the word, and the Tshirts are clearly hurting the MSM and Gov.com.The economy is on it's knees, but they will not stop there, they want a great great great depression. This will have the masses begging for help, doing what ever the government say, and being controlled like never before.Food shortages,water,utilities and maybe fresh air will be at a premium.This will not end well.

No comments:

Post a Comment