Tuesday 18 August 2020

Could never have thought about this.

Me becoming a veggie? Do love a medium rare fillet,however.
Looking into some of the additives and preservatives in our food chain absolutely terrifies me.Our labels on our food need a degree to understand, but one thing I have realised, these poisons should not be put into our childrens bodies.And if that's the case, I have to set an example for my children.

I keep well away from the big chains these days, were I once loved a KFC,McDees etc, these types on chains are few and far between for me.Fluride in our water is a given, but why?Why do we put up with our government poisening us all?Life expectancy should be well over 100, and 150 could be a possibillity, yet we are rotting inside from preservatives. Don't believe me, look at the labels.

We are not doing our children any favours.

No comments:

Post a Comment