Thursday 23 July 2020

Whistle blowers.
I have talked to lots of NHS staff, and most of them have told me the virus was a mass cull. Nurses taking orders from Doctors that they did not want to do. Rolling patients, fitting ventilators etc.If I worked in the NHS and had a gut feeling, if I knew or suspected something was wrong I would blow the lid on the place. I would do it because I would not be able to rest.In the years to come, people will come out and tell the real story, because believe me, if the you know what, hits the fan, you will all be labled the same. That will finish the NHS off.Sorry if that hurts your snowflake feelings.
Now is your chance, or maybe you could wait and be complicit. I remember BBC staff flocking to tell anyone who would listen about knowing Jimmy Saville was no good, and they knew he was a peado. Bit late once he was dead, and I will never forget them. Nurses, show your true colours now, because if we find out you have been lying, if we think you turned a blind eye, if you were just doing your job, you're in big trouble.Tell the truth now, even if it means you saw nothing.
I also know lots of staff who knew nothing, or were too far from the action .....Which are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment