Monday 20 July 2020

I saw the news today, oh lord.

The MSM reported last week of a spike in cases in Blackburn, and blamed the muslim community. Out of 102 new cases, 91 were muslims. Half our town is muslim, and it seems strange. The media hate muslims, or so it seems. I can't stand burkas, they are horrid, and not part of our culture, and muslims fail to fit in, and integrate, which bugs me big time. However, MSM are turning this into war, my views are my views, but this does not make me dislike them , it just means it does not agree with my personal views.

They target them, and make us think all muslims are rapist, terrorists, when in reality, it's a very small % of the 3 million muslims in the UK. Of course divide and conquer is their agenda, but don't be fooled. If I were a muslim, I would be distressed by these slanders, and can't understand why they are not complaining about the media ambush. Act now, or you will be dragged in.

Take the red pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment