Wednesday 17 June 2020

Times are a changing......

More and more people are being outraged by the things they see on the news, and social media. We are being turned against one another in everyway.Brexit-Covid-Race-Politics-religion and many other ways. All the time we argue and fight, the real story gets lost. I have seen so many rational people terrified to leave their homes, I have also seen many more saying no, this is wrong, we are being fooled, they are telling lies. I can prove the media lie, and our government too.I can also see others doing the same more and more.
We are being manipulated, and it must stop. Hopefully before the second wave we could do something, because the second wave of this fake news pandemic will be brutal. I know nurses who refuse to go public, swear it's all lies for fear of losing their jobs. Cracks will appear soon, and some will blow the whistle.I go on about the red pill, and really wish there was one we could take. Until then, keep looking for the truth, do your own research, because the truth is out there.
Saw the media trying to stir up racial hatred again this evening, where I see none. This will never end, until we, the people put a stop to it.

It's all about control.

No comments:

Post a Comment