Wednesday 1 January 2020

In the blink of an eye, it was all over.

One minute it's the build up, the next it's gone. Xmas is over, and we are now in a new year. The high point was seeing my grandchildren rip the wrapping paper off and moving on to the next present. The smiles on their faces was worth the 6am get up.
Of course the xmas dinner is always my favourite dinner of the year, and thanks to Mary, it was once more.
Everyone is extra nice at this time of year, but tomorrow is the 2nd, and we can all go back to normal.
The last decade was not my greatest. I lost my wife, I was diagnosed with MS, my business finally went, which has been difficult. On the plus side, I gained another 5 grandkids, now 6 in total who blow my mind. I am even better looking than I was 10 years ago, and getting more hansom, when will it end? Also extra modest.

No comments:

Post a Comment