Friday 3 January 2020

Getting married.

Wish I'd been firmer at my wedding. We argued about the guess list before the wedding. I am Macialvelian when it comes to the happiest day of my life, I said fuck um. We are not inviting X,Y and Z e tc,up to a dozen that could easily be left off the wedding list, and you know why.
X- yes, related, but we both know he's a fecin asshole, and 9/10 he starts trouble, well not at my wedding.
He won't at a wedding Neil, we can't not invite him, come on, please xxxxxxxx.
Y- are a couple who will think they are doing us a favour by turning up,they are so far up their own asses, and it's a no from me.
They're not like that, you never give them the chance, they are really nice people.
Z- Boudicca, piss head, and will fall over, no way.
I promise she won't drink, I have already told her.

There are others, and I wanted the happiest day to have longevity, and not broken by anyone, so why risk it? Why take that chance, and if they ask after, explain why, because if they are your friends they will understand(eventually) the wife got her way. I think she plied me why sex, and made me agree right after, cunning, but I had my doubts, she really was a witch.

Several assholes did attempt to ruin our wedding, but most were dealt with. Let this be a lesson, You only marry once, let it be a day to remember for the great reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment