Sunday 22 December 2019

Whilst we have unregulated media, we will never be free.

Before I went on holiday a few years ago, I witnessed an incident at work, a young guy had an accident. When I returned from my vacation 2 weeks later, I was told several stories about the accident. James had almost lost his life, James had it coming, James was lucky. It was lucky he was near to the first aid, Lisa saved him, he will be back at work soon.

I saw what happened, I was there, none of the stories were correct. It's amazing how the rumor mill takes over, and how individuals manipulate the truth to suit their narrative. This was in the work place, so just imagine how news reporters manipulate the facts. I had first hand experience with the media, and will never trust these people.

If only they were made to report the facts, and then maybe we could make our own minds up? We have seen it all before, a plane crashes and they suddenly speculate on the death count, they then apportion blame. A bomb goes off and the rumor mill goes ballistic. The Americans want a war, and we find evidence of weapons of mass destruction to justify our involvement.

Of course the biggest lie we have been told in recent years is brexit. They pretend we are a democracy with a referendum, saying we could make our minds up, and we have a choice, well that was several years ago, and guess what, we still have not left. In five or ten years time, we will still be in the EU in one form or another. Wake up people, it's time for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment