Saturday 9 November 2019

They had no choice.

Our ultra educated leaders have sent many soldiers to their death. They had no choice in the matter, conscripted and packed off to war. Remembrance Sunday is upon us.We could debate the right and wrong, but these are the facts, our boys sacrificed their soul for us. 
Living where I do, I have to be careful where I show my respect, because Blackburn is now a majority muslim town, and they can't wait to rub our noses in it. They have zero respect for the sacrifice, and it breaks my heart. 

You enjoy your tea and breaky in the morning. Bury your head in the comfort of your four walls. Avoid muslim areas, avoid town, avoid the gym, look the other way, pretend it's not happening......Label me a racist for bringing this up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment