Tuesday 26 November 2019

I'm so not gay,however.

Felt so sad watching the news tonight. High court rule against anti LGBT teaching in Birmingham school. Muslim spoksmen condem the ruling. These people are backward, and are a danger to our tolerant society. It's the 1% of muslim hardliners that ruin it for them all. 

I did not choose to be born white, be straight,love poker,drink beer? These things are in my DNA, and being gay is in your DNA, you do not have a choice. I know gay muslims, and they fear for their life. This is not how I have been brought up in my country. It's time the non radical muslims made a stand, took control, and become part of us, because I will never assimilate into their society. Maybe our leaders should make a stand, but they need their vote too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment