Monday 28 October 2019

OMG dad.

I saw this documentary(about 5 years back) on a famous 70's actor Richard Beckinsale,he died very young. They interviewed his Ex wife, daughter and friends. Listening to his daughter Kate talk about her dad caught my eye, which she was very easy on. I could not find her on FB, so asked my daughter the best way to find (stalk) her, why? she asked. Lauran, she's a knockout, she is single, and I wanna ask her on a date....you never know. OMG dad, she's a multi millionaire actress, she was in the film Total Recall, what on earth would she think of you?I smiled, and said yeah, I'm a dick lol.

I am a bit dateless, never take much notice of fame or celebrity, punch above my weight often, and honestly thought I had a shot. It would have gone.....saw you on tv the other night, was a big fan of your dad. It took me weeks to get this email, so come on a date, I promise to make you smile.That would have been it, her loss.

I'm not the stalker type, get the message really easy and back off, but do think I have a shot with anyone under the right circumstances. To be put in your place by your little girl stings, a bit of a reality check. Never thought it was nailed on, just taking a shot, if you don't try, you will never know, however, regrettably I listened to my daughter, so we will never know. I do do geeky stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment