Wednesday 17 February 2021

 Everytime I hear vaccine.

All that comes to me is placebo at best, poison at worse.When the majority hear the word, they hear safety,salvation.I can see through the lies, I have looked into their lies. We're all animals, and like to go with the crowd, but with all the information at our desposal, I feel a big shake up coming. We will realise we have been conned, and the brave will sacrifice for the weak. They will bring all the liars and cheats to justice. Beware, if you're part of the scam, you will pay with your freedom.

Why are friends of the government allowed to continue trading?Why are the big pharma making billions? The government have friends in high places, and they look after them.My friends in small businesses are on their knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment