Wednesday 6 March 2013

papa, nicole?

So many in here are brainwashed, and think its okay to be walked all over by the state, be bullied into doing as we are told.The other day, i met a gorgeous young girl in town, 22-25,brunet,sexy,and great smile, clearly intellegent. Her name was Nicole, and she worked for the charity shelter. I have no time for these people, however, she was very sexy, so i thought i would give her a few minutes. Nicole, how much do you earn? she refused to tell me, but explained that all pay was explained on the website. I then asked if she was familier with pyramid selling, she smiled, i knew she knew what i was implying. I explained, she was collecting monies on behalf of Shelter, who in turn payed her wages,(30k p.a.) the money then filtered up and up, to already wealthy executives, who earn 50/100/200k + and lets not forget, for every pound we donate to the likes of Nicole, 10p goes to some poor homeless chappy. By now, i could see she had heard it all before, and simply lent towards me me and whispered, Neil, we live in a capitolist society, deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment