Saturday 11 January 2020

Who runs the world....Girls?

Men don't stand a chance, and I blame sex and the city. Just overheard a mini witches coven in a local café. The girls had not met formally, they were sat on adjacent tables. Ages varied, 55-51-43-27? but they soon talked about men. They said some scary stuff, one of them had been seeing a guy at work for 6 years, another said, if I want a holiday, I'm having one, the other said, he knows his place.

The burst into laughter often, and acted like they had known each other forever. The basics of what I could hear was, they do not take orders from their men any longer, they had evolved. They swapped tricks on how to deceive their partners, but ultimately they did not care if they were caught. It was an eye opener, women are crazy.

I do love a good witches coven.

No comments:

Post a Comment